Tuesday, January 10, 2012

A CHOCOLATE COVERED REMEDY

I've been a night owl for the past days watching over my sick daughter. Sleep has become a luxury for this working mom. My body feels like it's glued to the bed every time I get up for another busy day.

In times like this, when you feel worn out, one ad slogan comes to mind.



"Have a break. Have a Kitkat." 


Not that I succumb to promotional plugs... In a wider sense, the message is supported by a fact: Sugar stimulates the mind and gives you a quick energy boost. 


To others, they translate it into simple logic. Like: 
The opposite of STRESSED is DESSERTS.
DESSERTS are for the STRESSED.


A dreamy chocolate ice cream sandwich came into mind.

No way. 
 I'm on a diet. I must fight temptations. Pig-out's are only allowed on weekends.


Thirty minutes passed.


Brain squeezed. Tired and sleepy. No sign of locomotion happening. 


My inner self tells me I gotta get some quick remedy to make me last through the day. This calls for desperate measures. 


So, I walked a few paces to the nearest sugar refuge and gave my undivided attention to the following:





Sinful delights that brought heaven back to my spirit. 


Here's my take on the prescription formula STRESSED = DESSERTS:
Tried and tested. Approved with therapeutic claim.

To hell with calories. 

I'm loving every bite of these.

1 Comments:

At January 12, 2012 at 10:23 PM , Blogger tatit said...

yummmmmmyyyyyy! san to?

- tatit :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home